Translate

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

A very special gift...

I have a dear, dear friend. We live many miles apart, and have never even met face-to-face, but we have been friends for years -- almost a decade. She would do anything in the world for me that was within her power, and I like to think I would do the same for her. She is a poet, an artist, a kind spirit. If you would like to get to know her better (her name is Jan, too!), visit Heartsong's Poetry, which is my sister site. (Click on the comments if you're curious about my marking out some of this post.)

But why would I be telling you all this out of the clear blue and for no apparent reason? It's because she gave me a very special gift last night -- a picture of angel sisters she drew just for me! I was SO thrilled!!! And because I am so happy with this gift, I am going to share it with you.


Isn't that lovely? I just love it! I'm expecting we may be seeing more of these pretties as my new site begins to grow! Who knows -- maybe "the other Jan" will even be sharing more of her talents in the days ahead!

Don't have any other real news -- or anything special on my mind, so there's no need to be a boor. See you next time!