Translate

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Didn't want you to think I've dropped off the face of the earth. Far from it! This past month has been one huge roller-coaster of trying to get my site overhaul done. Thought I had all my ducks in a row, and was well on my way to looking like I wanted, then the bottom fell out on me. That meant it was kind of back to square one. I still have everything in my computer like I wanted it, but that doesn't show it to you.

Well, I'm pretty sure I've found the solution to all of my "issues" now, but am having to design another set of graphics to launch that. Thought I would just pop in here tonight and give you a sneak preview of what is to come. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing, of my main websites is online right now, but I am working on it. This blog is my remaining presence, and I have a freebie page I built while trying out options on hosting. But the "emptiness" is only temporary. Once again, I am asking you to be patient, and hoping that once I get back "in the groove" you'll be seeing the best stuff on the Internet in my sites! lol

Not making any official announcements just yet, but here's a little hint at what's going on: