Translate

Monday, July 8, 2013

Progressing...

Haven't been talking to you very much directly here, but I am making progress! You've been able to see some of the fruits of my labors via tweets, but even those don't tell the whole story.

The main thing I got going this weekend was a new section in among my "Moonlight and Whippoorwills" pages...started a place to post stories I've written! Yippee!! Still can't tell you exactly where that's going to go, but for now there is free access to one and all. You will also learn a little bit more about me there. ;) Check out the index page for ORIGINAL CREATIONS. There's a link to my first story, "Hello, Jesus", there. Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you...and I would love for you to let me know what you think about it!

Oh yes, any time you want to visit my "Moonlight and Whippoorwills" site, that's where the tab "A Pretty Place" will take you. And always look for a link to my forum. There are topics already set up where you can discuss things that interest me, or you can start your own thread there, too!