Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

Still Around...

I've been busily tweaking some of my other stuff, which means you haven't seen a journal post for a few days...at least, not one of any significance. Doesn't look this one will be earth-shattering, either. Right now I'm tossing some ideas around in my head for broadening my horizons here, which means there will be more stuff available for you soon. Still not completely settled in my mind, so I won't drop any hints yet. But to see where I've been working, just check out some of the tabs at the top of this page.

In the meantime, here's a couple of old riddles for you. If you need the answers, I've put them at the top of the Fun & Witty Stuff page. It has a tab up at the top, too. Enjoy!  :)

Railroad crossing without any cars.
Can you spell that without any "r's"?


Think of words ending in "GRY".
Angry and Hungry are two of them.
There are three words in the English language.
What is the third?
It's something that we all know of and use everyday.
If you listened carefully, I have already told you the answer.