Translate

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Oh my, yes, I have been so remiss in spending time with you here. My most active socializing has been Pinterest! That is a place to see many, many wonderful things, to connect with new people from all over the world, and to lose entirely too much time! I even have a board for Pinterest addiction intervention now, but don't think it's really doing me very much good. I still love to spend every minute I can looking around and pinning!

BUT, I will TRY to be more dedicated to adding things to this blog...after the holidays! I think about it often, yet keep putting off getting over here and at least saying hello every day or two. I do have some of my Pinterest graphics I created linked here, so it really would be wise to keep actively posting so newcomers will want to return, right? Of course! So, again, I will try to do better.

In the meantime, it is now Christmas Eve, so let me take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and blessings for a wonderful New Year! Times are hard, more for some than others. Loved ones are going Home to wait for us. Our economic and political situations are dire. In spite of this, we who live in the United States are still so blessed...we have modern conveniences and we seldom miss a meal. That could all change in an instant, but I never take any of my creature comforts for granted, giving thanks to God for all He has given me. I hope you can find thankful joy in your own heart during this Christmas season!