Translate

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Happy July -- Happy 4th of July!


Where is the time going? Seems like only yesterday we were freezing, and now we're smack-dab in the middle of scorching-hot summer weather! I hope you are enjoying a great summer! It's a season I've always struggled to get through, but am finding as I'm aging that my aching joints prefer the heat -- especially when the humidity is low. Now if I couldn't only breathe in it! Thank the Lord for electrically-refrigerated air...a modern invention that I never take for granted! Sure hope this grid doesn't go down like they naysayers keep warning.

Do you have a website? Are you planning on starting one? There are all kinds of free ones available, but if you want to have your own control over what's displayed in your name you have to pay a host for the privilege. My host for EclecticallyJan and Moonlight and Whippoorwills is Bluehost. I signed on with them at the advice of an experienced expert, a decision I haven't regretted in the least. I am also an affiliate of this company, which means that if you click to their site through my link and purchase hosting I receive a commission. (Trust me, I'm not getting rich at this -- too many people have to go with the freebies.) In case you're wondering why I'm even talking about this, it's because they just notified me of a 4th of July special they have going on this weekend. Here's the deal:

(here's my link again)

All is "normal" in my little corner of the world. I am able to find so many things to do that I can't seem to get any of them fully accomplished. Still trying to figure out how I got everything tended to when I was working full-time! Oh well!

I hope you have a safe and fun-filled 4th of July holiday!