Translate

Monday, May 23, 2016

23rd Psalm (expounded)

I found this both refreshing and comforting. Hope you enjoy it, too.


The Lord is my Shepherd:
   that's a Relationship!

I shall not want:
   that's Supply!

He maketh me to lie down in green pastures:
   that's Rest!

He leadeth me beside the still waters:
   that's Refreshment!

He restoreth my soul:
   that's Healing!

He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness:
   that's Guidance!

For His name sake:
   that's Purpose!

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death:
   that's Testing!

I will fear no evil:
   that's Protection!

For Thou art with me:
   that's Faithfulness!

Thy rod and Thy staff comfort me:
   that's Discipline!

Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies:
   that's Hope!

Thou annointest my head with oil:
   that's Consecration!

My cup runneth over:
   that's Abundance!

Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life:
   that's Blessing!

And I will dwell in the house of the Lord:
   that's Security!

Forever:
   that's Eternity!